NYALBANY-L Archives

Archiver > NYALBANY > 1998-06 > 0898194941

From: Susan Kenyon <>
Subject: Re: [NYALBANY-L] Albany Rural Cemetery
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:35:41 -0500

RICHARD,

RICHMONDVILLE CEM., SCHOHARIE..

OCKEMPAUGH,(76-5)
Lany A. Sheldon, adopted dau of Wm&L
Ockempaugh, d. Jan30, 18??
ag 10Y 5M 24D (footstones - Lany A,William,
John W)

Chip or Laurel Auchempaugh <>
Can tell you more about the various name spellings.

1812 WILL of Frederick FREDENDALL (Frydendall or
Vredendal) of Guilderland, daughter Euphrosena married
Conradt Auchambach. (Auchenbach, Achenbach,
Auchempaugh)

Sue Kenyon
San Antonio, TX

Surnames: early 1800's, FREDENDALL,
AUCHEMBACH/AUCHAMBACH, CROUNSE, FREDERICK,
FEATHERLY/FETTERLY, HICKS, SCHNERZINGER/COURTZINGER,
SCHNEIDER, VAN PATTEN, WINANS/WINENS; 5000+ names with
connection early Albany Co.: SCHOOLCRAFT, OGSBURY,
WARD, WOODBECK (WHITBECK), MYNDERSE/MYNDERST,
LIVINGSTON, MILLIKEN, WESTFALL, QUACKENBUSH, LAPE,
ECKERSON, ABBOTT, HALSE, DONNAN, MCKERLIE, EPS/VAN
EPPS, MASSEY/MASSEE, VENTON, TURNBULL/TURMBULL,
VREDENDAL