NY-BUFFALO-EASTSIDE-L Archives

Archiver > NY-BUFFALO-EASTSIDE > 2007-06 > 1182219048

From: "Dale Brose" <>
Subject: [NY-BUFFALO-EASTSIDE] St Adalbert Cemetery
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:10:48 -0700

Hallo List Members!

Would anyone happen to have a map of St Adalbert Cemetary that you can please e-mail to me? Lacking that, is there an office at the cemetery where a map can be obtained? I have documented grave locations for some ancestors, but I live in SoCal. My mother will be driving up to Buffalo in a couple of weeks from her home in Florida & she has agreed to photograph any family headstones/markers that she is able to find, but she is not too keen on going to the church. My mom grew up 1940's & 50's on Kosciusko just a few houses up the street from St Adalberts, and it makes her cry to see how run down that area has become over the past 25 years, so if I can get her a map without going to the church, that would be fantastic.

Have a peaceful day . . . Dale

BTW, my grandfather was employed for many years until his retirement in 1985 at Al Cohens Bakery. I think it was at the northwest corner of Broadway & Sobieski. Is this bakery still in business? If so, is it still in the same location?

This thread: