NUNNERY-L Archives

Archiver > NUNNERY > 2006-10 > 1161227922

From: "Dola Acree" <>
Subject: Re: [NUNNERY] William Sanders land conveyance RebeccaNunnery'sFather????
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:18:42 -0500

Wow Sharon!

I think this definitely proves that Rebecca was a daughter, even thugh it
does not give her name! Wonder if you could find her name on other estate
papers?

Where's the Pendleton district in SC? Does this mean that Nathaniel
Nunnery was alive or dead on this sale in 1816? Is this too long for you
to put it through a scanner for me?

Way to go! Dola