NOSTALGIA-L Archives

Archiver > NOSTALGIA > 2004-09 > 1094397695

Subject: Re: hELLO ??
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:21:35 EDT

writes:

> Like the other day I said *beam me up Scotty* and my 11-year-old grandson
> asked me who Scotty was!!!!
>
> Carol

Morning Carol....the poor deprived child. haha Isn't it funny when we say
these things and younger people don't know about them......haha Hugs Pat

Arden and Pat Houser, Pahrump, NV
May God continue to bless America, Remember those who fought so bravely to
give us the freedom we celebrate today. Proud daughter of a W.W.II POW.
Feb. 1, 2005 POW/MIA Internet Blackout Day, show your support
All email scanned by Norton

This thread: