NOSTALGIA-L Archives

Archiver > NOSTALGIA > 2004-09 > 1094353200

From: "The Carver's Daughter" <>
Subject: Re: hELLO ??
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:00:00 -0400

I am fine - just thanking the powers that be that I am not living in Florida
right now.

I was just going through rootsweb's misc. lists and found this one - I think
I may have been subscribed to it or one very like it a couple of years ago.
Unsubed from many lists when we moved and forgot about some of them.