NORTHUMBRIA-L Archives

Archiver > NORTHUMBRIA > 2002-10 > 1035416289

From: "Mike Hutchinson" <>
Subject: RE: [NMB] LECK / MAVIN North Shields
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:38:12 +1000

Yvonne

MAVIN is far from a common name, so I start from the assumption that they
all could be "mine" (or more exactly, my wife's).. But I have not yet
connected your Henrietta's family to mine, although some of mine do reach
North Shields in the late 19th century. Sometimes MAVEN or MAVING. As far
as I know it is uniquely Northumbria in its early origins.

Mike Hutchinson
Canberra
Australa