NORTHERN-ENGLAND-L Archives

Archiver > NORTHERN-ENGLAND > 2003-01 > 1042995971

From: Malcolm Campbell <>
Subject: Re: [NoEngl'nd] re;my interests;CAMPBELL,HOME,MARSHALL,RAIN,SCOTT
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:10:17 -0500

Janet Phillips wrote:

> Your brick wall intrigues me. Have you got a copy of James and Catherine's
> marriage certificate? And I guess you have searched St Cath's birth records.
> Jan Phillips
> New Zealand

Hi Jan,

No, I don't have a copy of James and Catherine's marriage cert., do I
need it, if so how do I get it? The only thing I have is a note that
says they were married on 1911-Feb-4 @ Ewesley Rd. Wesleyan Church, (I
presume that is in Sunderland, Co.Durham since that is where they
lived).

You also say about me searching the St Cath's birth records, no I
haven't. again how do I do that from Canada. Sorry, to be sounding so
ignorant, I am on this, there is a lot to learn, so any assistance from
you or anyone else is appreciated. Thanks.

Regards, Malcolm (Campbell)

This thread: