NORCAL-L Archives

Archiver > NORCAL > 2008-03 > 1205301065

From: <>
Subject: Re: [NORCAL] Baltimore Passenger Lists/Ancestry
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:51:05 -0700

---- wrote:
> Name: Karl Arrival Date: Mar 1903 Age: 33 Years 0 Months Years
> Estimated Birth Year: abt 1870 Gender: Male Race: German Port of Departure:
> Bremen, Germany Ship Name: Cassel Port of Arrival: Baltimore, Maryland
> Destination: Mammoth, PA Friend's Name: Carl Katzner Last Residence: Podgors,
> Wp Microfilm Roll Number: 34 Page:

Hi Cathy. Thank you for the transcription. It added some information we did not have before. I think the information about last residence was hopefully "Podgorse" which I think was in Armenia at the time. I don't know what the "Wp" stood for. Thanks again for your help.

Margaret

Margaret

This thread: