NOR-BUSKERUD-L Archives

Archiver > NOR-BUSKERUD > 2005-03 > 1111856059

Subject: Re: GSDR
Date: 26 Mar 2005 09:54:19 -0700

Surnames: Lia
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/WcC.2ACI/837.2.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Tormod: Thank you so much. That is the one I've been trying to identify. Now I have one more question to ask: Do you know this Jens Johnsrud, or how I could get in touch with him? An e-mail address would be wonderful, but if that's not practical, would you have an address where I could write to him? When I visited him in 2001 he was in the process of creating a CD of church records from Ringerike, but I understood when he was done it would be available for sale. I am very much interested in obtaining it, as my ancestors were from the Lia (Saeter) farm Gnr. 72. bnr. 3, P.adr. Veme. He gave me permission to print out some information when I was there but by now there is probably much more. Any assistance you could provide will be much appreciated.

This thread: