NJMORRIS-L Archives

Archiver > NJMORRIS > 2002-02 > 1012781022

From: garphyl <>
Subject: Re: [NJMORRIS] Malcolm McCourry
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 19:05:41 -0500

Kelly,
Thanks for your quick response. I do not have a year that Malcolm came to N.
J. but he was born in 1742 and he married Rachael Freeman daughter of
Benjamin and Esther Freeman of N. J. They had 6 children, Pheobe, Jane,
Benjamine, Elizabeth, Rachel and Sarah.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Phyllis

"B. Kelly-Bly" wrote: