NJBURLIN-L Archives

Archiver > NJBURLIN > 2008-02 > 1204059826

From: "" <>
Subject: [NJBurlin] TILTON - LIPPINCOTT of Burlington & Monmouth Co, NJ
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:03:46 -0000

Author: 2006hhr
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newjersey.counties.burlington/2901/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Seeking information on William LIPPINCOTT who married Ester TILTON (1722-1796) @1745 and Robert LIPPINCOTT who married Rebecca TILTON (1708-?), date unkonown. Marriages may have occurred in either Burlington or Monmouth Counties. I am trying to determine how William and Robert tie into the LIPPINCOTT Family Tree produced by Charles B. LIPPINCOTT in 1880. I do have a restored and reproduced full size color copy of the LIPPINCOTT Tree and am willing to send high resolution photos of it to those interested. Please respond to me at: for photos and additional info.

Important Note: