NJBURLIN-L Archives

Archiver > NJBURLIN > 2008-02 > 1202613864

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NJBurlin] Benjamin Lucas 1805-1887
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:24:24 -0000

Author: marshallpa1
Surnames: Lucas, Marshall, Adams, Sharp
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newjersey.counties.burlington/2894.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

To wrap up my original question I was able to connect Benajamin with both his father John Lucas and his mother Martha Richardson via "History of Burlington and Mercer counties, New Jersey, with biographical sketches of many of their pioneers and prominent men". Page 328 gives very specific information on all the family members. For anyone interested the book is searchable on ancestry at http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/default.aspx?htx=BookList&dbid=13729&offerid=0:7858:0
Thanks for all those who helped.

Important Note: