NJBERGEN-L Archives

Archiver > NJBERGEN > 2002-04 > 1018402420

From: "Linda K. Johnson" <>
Subject: [NJBergen] Van Blarcom
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:33:40 -0400

I am looking for the father of Anthony Van Blarcom who married Rosanna Weatherspoon in Granville Nova Scotia in 1785. On the Morman site it has been submitted that Anthony was the Son of David and Geertje Mabie of New Jersey. According to Zabriskie in The Van Blarcom Family of New Jersey this couple did not have a son Anthony. The Granville Township book says that Anthony was the son of ---------Van Blarcom of New Jersey.
Since this is my missing link I would appeciate any help. Thanks Linda

This thread: