NJ-SOM-RARITAN-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-SOM-RARITAN > 2002-08 > 1030239831

From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [NJ-SOM-RARITAN] PLEASE READ: I'M BACK ONLINE!
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:44:03 -0400

Welcome back, can understand what you've been going thru! Been there, done
that..

Now that Fall is on the way, i would like to get back to genealogy...maybe
we should reiterate the lines we are working on, what do you all think?

WHELAN, VOORHEES,VAN FLEET, BROKAW, JELLIFFE, QUICK, GALPIN

Thanks! Annie Tobin, SAn Rafael, CA