NJ-ORPHANS-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-ORPHANS > 2008-12 > 1228611504

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NJ-ORPHANS] Reply: Request for::;Pictures of Sacred Heart Orphange Kearny NJ
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 00:58:24 -0000

Author: magnaflex
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.orphans.us.nj/294.1.2.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi James:
Just saw your posting.. We were in the Joint about the same time but I got out in 1950 to live in Newark with my Grandparents...Not a big deal I should have stayed in SHO until after High School and maybe went to "Kearny High" or "Queen of Peace"..... would have been just fine...
I Did not know I had a choice..to stay in "Sacred Heart or Leave..I then Went into the Air Force after High School and had a Top Secret Clearance working on Atomic Weapons..stationed in San Antonio Texas, Denver Colorado and Sacramento California...Interesting Work..Anyway e-mail me your "Internet Address" I can send you an e-mail with SHO pictures attached..I have also been in countact with over 12 sacred Heart guys so far I call the group "THE DIRTY DOZEN".. Good hearing from you......
my e-mail address is

Tony DiGiesi

Important Note: