NJ-ORPHANS-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-ORPHANS > 2008-12 > 1228609551

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NJ-ORPHANS] Reply: Request for::;Pictures of Sacred Heart Orphange Kearny NJ
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 00:25:51 -0000

Author: bigkahona
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.orphans.us.nj/294.1.2.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Tony D.My name is James Vergura and I am 70 years old. My brother and I were in Sacred Heart Orphange also from mid 1950 to mid 1952. Prior to that we were in St. Mary's Orphange in Newark for 3 years. Its not that we were orphans. We were from a family of 17 kids and our parents just couldn't take care of all of us. If you are willing, I would like to have copies of those pictures you are talking about. I too joined the Air Force and served 20 years.

Important Note: