NJ-ORPHANS-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-ORPHANS > 2008-12 > 1228342068

From: "" <>
Subject: [NJ-ORPHANS] Reply: Request for::;Pictures of Sacred Heart Orphange Kearny NJ
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:07:48 -0000

Author: magnaflex
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/topics.orphans.us.nj/294.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Antonio:

You were years after my time at Sacred Heart Orphange in Kearny New Jersey...I got out in 1950..and went to live in Newark for a few years and then Joined the Air Force and was stationed in San Antonio,Texas and Denver Colorado and Sacramento....California..my first time to venture out of New Jersey....
Anyway I have a few Pictures of SHO to e-mail you soooooo just send me your e-mail address to::::

also pls Include your E-mail address...I will forward a few Sacred Heart Orphanage Pictures to you..I recceived them from some other guys that were in SHO during my time there....You probably would not have known them either..The SHO party lasted for a long time I do ot know when it was sold to to the new Owners....do you?
Regards
Tony D..

Important Note: