NJ-MEMORIES-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-MEMORIES > 2009-11 > 1258783838

Subject: Re: [NJ-MEMORIES] NJ-MEMORIES Digest, Vol 4, Issue 43
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 01:10:38 EST

Jim,

Jim, Great hearing from you! Sorry to hear that you are having health
problems. Hope everything works out well for you. It is a shame that you
won't be able to stay at your son's while he is on assignment. But you have
to to whatever is best for you. I have A Fib, also. Hopefully, yours can be
controlled with medication. The Broesma's grandaughter was living up in
Sussex a couple of years ago and my mom and aunt were in contact with her.

Our temperatures have finally gotten down in the 30's and 40's here in La.
and we are enjoying the welcome break from the intense heat.

Ann, glad that you are doing alright. Scary, when those things happen.
Before being diagnosed I had a dr tell me that the pain radiating into my
neck and jaw was because my irregular heart beat scared me and caused stress.
Duh!!! Where do some of these drs get their licenses?

Robin, glad to hear that you are hanging in there. Your son must be
nearly grown. Hope you get a dining room table for Thanksgiving. But if you
don't....that is what memories are made of. When my kids were younger we
were remodeling and adding on to the house. It wasn't done by Christmas and
we had our tree in the kitchen. There is a first time for everything.

Carl, I am happy to hear that your life has turned out so well with your
wife. It is always nice to hear that people have a lot in common and are
happy. Sorry about the hernia.

Jerseybelle, happy to see you back.

Now, where are Jack? and Frank?

We kind of lapsed the memories there for awhile and you wonder what
happened to all of the old friends. Back aways we all spent a lot of time on
here. Life moves on and things change, but happy to see people turning up
again.

Pat

This thread: