NJ-GSNJ-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-GSNJ > 2008-02 > 1204080436

From: "Joan M Lowry \(GSNJ\)" <>
Subject: Re: [NJ-GSNJ] GSNJ Events page
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:47:16 -0500

Thanks for the heads up. We're getting ready to announce our annual Spring
Program and it will be up on the website soon after. -- But to give you
all a sneak peek...

We'll be meeting in Avalon NJ (Cape May County) on Saturday, 26 April.
Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG. will be the featured speaker. Why not make
plans now to spend a weekend in beautiful, historic Cape May County?! (I'm
planning on convincing my husband to make a weekend of it - I'm hoping to do
some sight seeing! See you all there...)

Joan M. Lowry
website: www.gsnj.org