NJ-GSNJ-L Archives

Archiver > NJ-GSNJ > 2006-06 > 1149357305

From: maryann clark <>
Subject: Re: [GSNJ] RE: NJ-GSNJ-D Digest V06 #83
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I also cannot attend any of these conferences as I live in California and cannot afford the trip. It would be great if those of you that attended would tell us the things you learned while there.

Mary Ann Clark

ginni <> wrote:
I agree with the rest, would love to be a part of it but distance prevents
me. Ginni from Illinois

_____