NIX-L Archives

Archiver > NIX > 2001-12 > 1007311722

From: "John Merz" <>
Subject: Re: [NIX-L] Nix in Jackson Parish, Louisiana
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 11:48:42 -0500

Hello NIX listers,
as most of you know I do have a Hessin soldier NIX File, but I also
have nothing on any Nix's is Louisiana, I did check.

Incidently my book 'The Hessians of Nova Scotia" with NIX on
page 166 is up for sale with eBay right now for another day at a
reduced price due to the fact of the low Canadian Dollar exchange
rate. Lowest stand in over 42 years.

Had to get that plug in, but truly, right now I am researching German
settlements in Louisiana, and that what prompted me to look for the
name NIX in that area. I have some books here but Nix is not mentioned.

Cheers
John Merz eBay seller name the-hessian
www.ebay.com www.cgo.wave.ca/~hessian