NICKENS-L Archives

Archiver > NICKENS > 2011-08 > 1312533672

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NICKENS] Nickens' from Hertford County,North Carolina - Please Help
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 08:41:12 -0000

Author: nickens52
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.nickens/317.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

See how people get things twisted? I don't even know who left that message. Anyway... my father was Oswald Jerry Nickens, and his brother was Charles Garfield Nickens. They also had a sister named Louise Nickens. Their parents were Obediah and Blanche Nickens..and they were second cousins. Blanches' maiden name was also Nickens. They even "looked alike". I have a picture of both of them from 1907.

Important Note: