NICKELL-L Archives

Archiver > NICKELL > 2009-10 > 1254854354

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Nickell] Houston cousin
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 18:39:14 -0000

Author: almostheaven1962
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.nickell/44.70.71.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Don, this is Nancy Bishop. Searching for your site on the net, is it not there any longer? I found an old database of yours on Ancestry, but it hadn't been updated since 2001. I'm onto a small lead on Julia Bishop and Daw Nickell's children, but I needed the background on Daw again, and I can't find your site! I had him pinpointed down some years ago, son of Alexander P. Nickell I believe. Let me know if your site is gone forever, or if I just can't find it!
Thanks,
Nancy

Important Note: