NICHOLAS-L Archives

Archiver > NICHOLAS > 2010-10 > 1288018802

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NICHOLAS] united kingdom
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:00:02 -0000

Author: lacyjules1966
Surnames: NICHOLAS
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.nicholas/81.297/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Michael,

I am researching the Nicholas family, early generations were born and lived in Bishops Castle, Shropshire, UK. Later generations were scattered in England, Wales and abroad, Australia, America and Canada.

I would welcome any information relating to the Nicholas family if we share the same lineage. I have only been researching the Nicholas family history for about a year now on behalf of my Mum as she is a decendant of the Nicholas family.

Many thanks,

Lacy Jules

Important Note: