NHROCKIN-L Archives

Archiver > NHROCKIN > 2007-08 > 1188512355

From: "Fred & Linda" <>
Subject: Re: [NHROCKIN] [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Elizabeth Leach, b 15 feb 1729
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:19:15 -0400

Hi Sue,

I have a Denis Leach married to Elizabeth Leach. They had a daughter Joan
Leach who married Sir Thomas Bradbury in WFT est 1482-1513, in England. Sir
Thomas Bradbury is my 14th GGranduncle. This is all the info I have on the
Leach's. If that helps, good if not just disregard. If you have any
additional info on the Leach's that I could add to my tree by dates BMD or
add to what I have with new names it would be Greatly appreciated.
You may write me direct if you like.
Regards,
Fred Riesdorph