NHROCKIN-L Archives

Archiver > NHROCKIN > 2007-08 > 1187626585

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NHROCKIN] Benjamin Moore and Eleanor Jewell
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:16:25 -0000

Author: mishkacavy
Surnames: Moore, Jewell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newhampshire.counties.rockingham/1554.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dana,

I sent a message via the email address at the end of your message. I have had no reply so thought I would post my email address here too. It may be that you're just busy; goodness knows I understand that. But just in case you didn't receive it - my address is
What is the Jewell Register you refer to? Is it publicly available?
Margaret

Important Note: