NFLD-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-ROOTS > 2008-12 > 1230462898

Subject: [NL-ROOTS] NL Born / USA Obit. / SPARKS / DAWE
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 06:14:58 EST

If anyone would like the below Obituary, Please reply DIRECTLY to
me WITH FULL NAME OF THE DECEASED.

SPARKS, Donald T, age 89, d. 2008, b. New Brunswick, Canada
Father b. NL
SON OF PERVIOUSLY POSTED:
SPARKS, Rev. George P., age 73, d. 1950, b. Sheartown, Bay Roberts, NL
Mother was a DAWE

NOTE:IF FULL NAME (OF THE DECEASED) IS NOT SENT WHEN REQUESTING AN
OBITUARY,
THEN I WILL NOT SEND THE OBIT
NOTE:
If you find a connection to any of these USA obituaries
{after viewing them} and send information to me of the
person, such as where they were born, their parent's names
(if not stated in the obit.) and information of their
spouse, I will add it below their obituary for other
researchers.

ALSO NOTE:
These Obituaries I am posting for request, for the entire
obituary, have "Copy Rights." That is the reason I am
posting just the names and age and date of death. Due to
Copy Rights, I CANNOT post the obituary to ANY mailing
list. I am trying very hard to post as much as I can,
such as maiden names and mother's maiden name to make it as
easy as I can for any researcher of our Newfoundland
families

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.