NFLD-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-ROOTS > 2008-12 > 1229250274

Subject: [NL-ROOTS] NL Born / USA Obit. / GILL / LOCKYER
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 05:24:34 EST

If anyone would like the below Obituary, Please reply DIRECTLY to
me WITH FULL NAME OF THE DECEASED. .

GILL, Donald E., age 57, d. 2008, b. NL
Mother was a LOCKYER

NOTE:IF FULL NAME (OF THE DECEASED) IS NOT SENT WHEN REQUESTING AN OBITUARY,
THEN I WILL NOT SEND THE OBIT.

NOTE:
If you find a connection to any of these USA obituaries
{after viewing them} and send information to me of the
person, such as where they were born, their parent's names
(if not stated in the obit.) and information of their
spouse, I will add it below their obituary for other
researchers.

ALSO NOTE:
These Obituaries I am posting for request, for the entire
obituary, have "Copy Rights." That is the reason I am
posting just the names and age and date of death. Due to
Copy Rights, I CANNOT post the obituary to ANY mailing
list. I am trying very hard to post as much as I can,
such as maiden names and mother's maiden name to make it as
easy as I can for any researcher of our Newfoundland
families