Archiver > NF-TRINITYBAY > 2008-04 > 1207391490

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NF-TRINITYBAY] joseph erley
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 10:31:30 -0000

Author: baybear54
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Are you still looking for information. His wife, Kathlene Pond was related to my Grandfather. I knew him as a family friend and he would be included in functions. I knew he had a son Harry. I never knew his wife. I was about 12/13 when he died about 1957/58. He and his wife are buried at the Salvation Army cemetary, Blackmarsh Road, St. John's.My mother died in 1990 and there were some pictures amongst her stuff but I don't know if they still exist.

Important Note: