NF-TRINITYBAY-L Archives

Archiver > NF-TRINITYBAY > 2005-12 > 1133592413

From: S Bailey <>
Subject: Re: NF-TRINITYBAY-D Digest V05 #189
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:46:53 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to everyone for correcting me. Apparently there is a Trinity in Bonavista Bay as well as Trinity Bay. Sorry for any confusion.

Sue

wrote:

NF-TRINITYBAY-D Digest Volume 05 : Issue 189

Today's Topics:
#1 1917 NL published report by M.F.HO [Lloyd Rowsell #2 Re: NF-TRINITYBAY-D Digest V05 #18 [S Bailey #3 Re: [TRINITYBAY] Re: NF-TRINITYBAY ["Pete Godfrey"

Administrivia:

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the NF-TRINITYBAY-D list administrator, send mail to
.

For further instructions, etc, see

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/CAN/NF-TRINITYBAY.html

Thanks.