NEWPORT-L Archives

Archiver > NEWPORT > 2001-09 > 1000725954

From: "John Newport" <>
Subject: Re: [NEWPORT]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:25:54 +0100

Thanks Gail, I didn't know that and though I bought a book many years ago
of, supposed to be, his authentic prophecies, I never looked this one up. I
went through the book on a couple of occasions, after buying it, and thought
that if the man was trying to get over a message to the rest of us he was
going about it in the wrong way as it appeared to me to be gibberish
(actually, as my wife would agree, one of the three languages I speak!)

Getting to what this group is about, perhaps, I ought to explain that I
joined mainly from interest as most members seem to reside in the States and
none of my family ever seem to have made - though I am planning on putting
that right sometime next year!

I have collected a large amount of information on NEWPORTS, mainly in Kent,
going back to the 1500s but I do have a little on other areas..

I may, only may, be able to help someone but would certainly be pleased to
try.

Visiting record offices and repositories is not easy for me due to work and
what little free time I seem to have available these days.so I can't offer
to do any research. Sorry! Perhaps when I retire!

Regards

John