NEW-ZEALAND-FENCIBLES-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND-FENCIBLES > 2008-10 > 1223513610

From: "Pearce, Trevor" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:53:30 +1000

Regards,
Trevor Pearce
Manager
financialandaccountingservices
Archdiocesan Services
143 Edward Street, Brisbane, QLD 4001
GPO Box 282, Brisbane, QLD 4000
T +61 7 3336 9360 F +61 7 3229 8310

http://www.bne.catholic.net.au/

[mailto:] On Behalf Of Ed &
Vera Major
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2008 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: [NEW-ZEALAND-FENCIBLES] Thanks for all the advice

Hello Stephanie,

We have been in touch a few years ago re Patrich Murtagh. I come down
from his marriage to Elizabeth Campbell.

I have viewed his military records through the LDS film and taken down
bits of information from that.

You mention that you have papers on him. Would it be possible to get a
copy of them, please. I would refund you for any expenses involved.

Also, do you know the reason why they went down to the South Island?
I have often wondered why they went down there but have not come up
with anything. There always seem to be a lot of unanswered questions
in genealogy.

Thanks,

Vera Major