NEW-ZEALAND-FENCIBLES-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND-FENCIBLES > 2007-05 > 1179290588

Subject: Re: [NEW-ZEALAND-FENCIBLES] NZ Fencibles
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:43:08 +1000 (EST)

Dear Alan,

Just quickly off the top of my head, I seem to recall that one Heather
Morell is also a descendant of Andrew and Ann and has done a great deal of
work on the family. It is some time since we were in touch but I believe
she lives in the Waikato, probably at Hamilton because her profession is
archivist or some like job. She is most helpful and I guess she would be
easy enough to locate from phone books, electoral rolls and/or library and
archives offices. I shall have a look and see what I have and get back to
you. I know she obtained Andrew's army papers from Kew several years ago.

Good luck and great fun searching,

Regards

Shirley

This thread: