NETHERLANDS-L Archives

Archiver > NETHERLANDS > 2005-09 > 1126698388

From: "B R" <>
Subject: My Hubby's Dutch Surname List
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:46:28 -0400

Hello, I'm new to the group. So far this is what I have for my surname
list...

BALK - TEL - VAN STRATING/VAN STRATENRAUS/ VAN STRATEN - BULTUIS - SIKKEMA -
WIEBENGA/WIEVENGA - BOLHOUS - HAMSTRA - KATJE - VANDER POLEG - VANDER VEEN -
HOOK -
WITTING - TIEDES? - KUIKEN - KEIZER - MEIJER/MEYER - NAUTA - POST - HOEKSTRA
- SCHAAF - WASSENAAR - KRAMER - BAKHUIS

Members with unknown Surname...
Aaltje Sjoerds, married to Cornelis Katje
Trijntje Pieters, married to Sjoerd Cornelis Katje
Grietje Tiedes, married to Jans Witting
Ploeg Hendrikje, married tobAlbert Sapes Vander Ploeg
Baukje Pieters, married to Klaasw Teunis Schaaf

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!