NEPLATTE-L Archives

Archiver > NEPLATTE > 2009-11 > 1257963296

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NEPLATTE] Burials at Lasek and Borowiak sites
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:14:56 GMT

Tom.........I thought everyone knew that the purpose of the LDS copying records is to baptize or re-baptize every soul. When my friend and I started going to the FHL, we discussed this alot, and were very squeamish about it. Afterwards....especially with all the treasures we found.......we decided that God would make that decision and all of the records had already been copied, so the deed was done. We developed friendships with alot of the volunteers there (all LDS members) and learned that we had done more research on our families than they had!!!!!!! If they were LDS for generations, they weren't in any hurry. Kathy B

Regis University MBA
Earn your MBA from Regis University, 100% online. Free info packs!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=1LP0bGoAm705RMbJoiIUzwAAJ1DMtnYmRW_NQY7ktqDZ7tj4AAQAAAAFAAAAAPYo7D4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiHkAAAAAA=

This thread: