NEPLATTE-L Archives

Archiver > NEPLATTE > 2009-11 > 1257891793

From: MONICA ZENDEJAS <>
Subject: Re: [NEPLATTE] Burials at Lasek and Borowiak sites
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:23:13 -0600

Sherri,
I received a lot of the scanned pages of the St. Stan's records from Jim Slovinski. Diane Lliteras was the original transcriber of the St Stan's records that were posted years ago on the NEPLATTE email list. I didn't want to offer any of the photocopies of the St Stan's that I received from Jim until I got the okay from him. I emailed Jim and he was happy to have you use his digitals he took of the records to have someone transcribe them and/or post them on the Platte county site for access to anyone interested. So, don't give me the credit. I can send the digitals to you, but probably on a cd, as there are quite a few. Let me know what you decide.Monica