NEILAN-L Archives

Archiver > NEILAN > 2007-12 > 1198767566

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: Julia Neilan/Roscommon
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:59:26 -0000

Author: mariaharding158
Surnames: Neilan/ mckeown
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.neilan/25.4/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi julia, my father and his 4 brothers. mickael-james-patrick-thomas and john my father all came from fairymount frenchpark co. roscommon. their father was also michael and their mother was mary mckeown from either mayo or sligo. grandad michael was born 1864 and he is buried with a headstome in the churchyard there in fairymount, with all the lads who never married. my dad john is buried with my mother in england.i know my grandad hd brothers, and so did my grandmother, thomas mckeown is also buried in the same grave. does any of this tie in with your family. i cannot find any other family connections although my father used to write to his cousins in oz. usa and zinbabwe
hope you can assist. regards maria

Important Note: