NEIKIRK-L Archives

Archiver > NEIKIRK > 2007-03 > 1174930106

From: Floyd E Strasbaugh <>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:31:30 -0400

Doug,

I am good to go with Strasbaugh/Strausbaugh back into the mid 1600's. My
line arrived in Philly 1739, not many of us participated in the
Revolution. I am now working on the ancillary lines like Niekirk which is
my Grandmother's line. My mother's line Cooper line is traced back into
the late 1600's. This is really KEWL, talking with other family
historians.

Thanks.....Floyd

Floyd Strasbaugh
IBM, Global Technology Services
Contract Performance Support Team (CPST)
3031 Rocky Point Drive
Tampa, FL 33607

813-356-4109 (t/l 697)
FAX 845-264-6566

"Nikirk" <>
Sent by:
03/26/2007 03:33 AM
Please respond to
neikirk

<>
cc

Subject
Re: [NEIKIRK] Welcome to the "NEIKIRK" mailing list

Floyd

I have Strausbaugh's in my files if you're interested in exchanging info.

Doug