NEIBAUR-L Archives

Archiver > NEIBAUR > 2009-03 > 1237402005

From: "~Love is the Answer~" <>
Subject: [Neibaur] NEIBAUR List at RootsWeb
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:46:45 -0700

This list has never been associated with any entity other than RootsWeb (an
Ancestry.com community). Of course, it is being updated and maintained. It
has been in existence since at least January 1998 and will continue until
RootsWeb/Ancestry decides to no longer sponsor it - something they have yet
to do with any of their mailing lists or boards. For an explanation of RW
and it's resources see:

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/

Karen Hall Holmes,
NEIBAUR & NEUBAUR List Administrator
& Great Granddaughter of Alice Neibaur Rosenbaum
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as
conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-- Ann Landers