NECUMING-L Archives

Archiver > NECUMING > 2009-01 > 1230869129

Subject: Re: [NECUMING] STATE ARCHIVES
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:05:29 -0500 (EST)

Don't know if you know, but the State Historical Society in Lincoln will be closed frequently during the next two years due to renovations - it is advised that you call in advance before traveling - 402-471-4771 - http://www.nebraskahistory.org .

The library at Union College in Lincoln has some genealogical information and is home of the Lincoln Lancaster Genealogical Society - http://www.society.llcgs.info/resources.htm - they may be worth exploring.

Good Luck,
-Tina Buse Wells