NECLAY-L Archives

Archiver > NECLAY > 2006-03 > 1142809039

Subject: Re: Yost and Hamburger famlies
Date: 19 Mar 2006 15:57:19 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/pNB.2ACE/110.2

Message Board Post:

Hi Cindy--I have been looking in my book, and I wonder if Maggie was probably Magdaline Hamburger? She married George Yost, and they had children by the name of Edmund, Reuben, Harry, George, Esther, Martha and Marie. Are any of these your parents?
Write me at , and when I get back from my daughters, if you give me your address, I will get this copied and mailed to you. Or possibly, I might be able toget it scanned at my daughters. I think they have a scanner. Please EM me and give me as much information as you can, your parents names, your grandparents dates of birth or death if you know.
Please put Yost Hamburger genealogy in the subject line so I don't delete it thinking it is spam. Hope I can help you. Betty Walker
PS Where do you live? I live just outside of Sacramento, California,

This thread: