NEBRRoots-L Archives

Archiver > NEBRRoots > 2009-04 > 1240517012

From: "Sherri Brakenhoff" <>
Subject: Re: [NEBRROOTS] JW and ALLEY ANNA MCFARLAND IN WOOD RIVERCEMETERY(HALL CO NE) ????
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:03:32 -0500

I assume this is your McFarland family in 1880:

Name: James McFarland
Home in 1880: Grant, Kearney, Nebraska
Age: 34
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1846
Birthplace: Illinois
Relation to Head of Household: Self (Head)
Spouse's Name: Ella N.
Father's birthplace: Ohio
Mother's birthplace: Ohio
Occupation: Farmer