NEBRRoots-L Archives

Archiver > NEBRRoots > 2009-04 > 1240289193

From: Chris Geis <>
Subject: [NEBRROOTS] MCFARLANDS IN HALL COUNTY, NEBRASKA???
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have been looking for information about my Grandmother's father GEORGE WILLIAM MCFARLAND...
I have for years had him born in Bourbon, Kansas, but in some new writings from my grandmother, she says he was born in Wood River, Nebraska.

All that I know about George is that he died in LaSalle, CO in 1918 during the flu epidemic and he left behind 4 children...one of which was my grandmother. I have him born 1879.

If anyone has info about any McFarlands in the Wood River area, I would love to hear from you.

Anna

This thread: