NEBANNER-L Archives

Archiver > NEBANNER > 2009-08 > 1249375693

From: "" <>
Subject: [NEBANNER] Curiosity and interest
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 08:48:13 -0000

Author: MQuiltr2
Surnames:
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.nebraska.counties.banner/37/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am not able to make the journey myself, but my heart yearns to see where my great aunt and uncle once lived.

Alonzo and Libby Marie Mosey-Brant farmed in Banner County for over 20 years ...I can find them in Lone Pine in 1900 and Long Springs in 1910. They sold off and moved yet again, so they are not buried there.

In my mind, Nebraska is rocky and not the flat lands for farming of Ohio and Michigan...but perhaps I have a wrong impression. And perhaps they were not growing crops, but raising livestock?

I should like very much to have a picture of their areas or even their actual farm, if that were possible.

Please let me know your rates and fees in advance.
The only evidence that would remain of them today would be land records, which I do not have...I only know they were farmers/ranchers.

My funds are fairly limited, so please let me know what my expenses might be before you begin.

Thank you in advance,
Mary Ellen
or

Important Note: