NEASE-L Archives

Archiver > NEASE > 2000-04 > 0955594007

Subject: Re: Soloman Nease
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:46:47 EDT

Hello Nancy! This is not part of my family, but an Ireneus/Iranius
Neace, b. about 1816 in Knoxville, TN, who was married to Lucinda Louise
Allen moved with his eleven children from Moniteau Co., Missouri to
Tarrant Co., Texas in about 1847. The name Martin Luther Neace is also
found in Breathitt Co. Kentucky. I don't connect with any of these
families at this time, but I am still looking! Have you seen the Neace
GenForum? If not, their address is:
<www.genforum.genealogy.com/neace/messages>

Best wishes on your search!

Janis