Archiver > NEARTHUR > 2009-07 > 1247548472

From: ,
Subject: [NEARTHUR] High School Arthur Co. 1950's Do U know guy in photo?1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 05:14:32 -0000

Author: icanswing
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

If you went to High School in Adams Co. Ne. in the 1950's Please look at the boy in the photo to see if you might know who he is or if this picture of him is in your yearbooks.

He was a friend of my mother's. She recently passed away and left something of value to him. I want to locate him so I can return the item to him. The name is too faint to read on the back of the photo.

If you could help with his name I would be grateful!

Important Note: