NDGRANDF-L Archives

Archiver > NDGRANDF > 2005-11 > 1131226744

Subject: Grand Forks County GenWeb Update
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:39:04 EST

I have completed adding a new page for each Grand Forks County Township. In
each of these townships I have entered every Town, Church, Cemetery and other
features that I have found up to this time.

If you see an error in any of this, please let me know.

If you have any information such as a town, church or cemetery that was
missed, please Email me and I will add it.

If you would like to add an Obituary to the site, please limit them to
Pioneer families. I don't know exactly how to define "Pioneer", but maybe there
should be a year selected that separates pioneer from modern families. If you
have an idea on this issue, please post it here.

This thread: