NDCASS-L Archives

Archiver > NDCASS > 2008-07 > 1216981093

From: ,
Subject: [NDCASS] WATERFALL family of Gardner, Cass
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:18:13 -0000

Author: caroline8667
Surnames: WATERFALL
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northdakota.counties.cass/414/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello
I am trying to find out if there are any descendents of Edward & Blanche WATERFALL still in the area of Cass. They were farmers at Gardner. Edward emigrated from the UK in 1891. I am descended from the same family group of WATERFALL in the UK, and would be pleased to communicate with any interested family in Cass.

Important Note: