NDCASS-L Archives

Archiver > NDCASS > 2008-07 > 1216981093

From: ,
Subject: [NDCASS] WATERFALL family of Gardner, Cass
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:18:13 -0000

Author: caroline8667
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am trying to find out if there are any descendents of Edward & Blanche WATERFALL still in the area of Cass. They were farmers at Gardner. Edward emigrated from the UK in 1891. I am descended from the same family group of WATERFALL in the UK, and would be pleased to communicate with any interested family in Cass.

Important Note: