NCSTANLY-L Archives

Archiver > NCSTANLY > 2001-04 > 0988385862

From: "Don Mills" <>
Subject: New Stanly County Heritage book to be published!
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:31:45 -0700

Hello!

Because of your ties to Stanly County, we wanted to make sure you are among
the first to know about our new book entitled: THE HERITAGE OF STANLY
COUNTY, NC - 2002! Many of you have seen our Heritage of Anson County, NC -
1995 or our Heritage of Richmond County, NC - 1995.

Here's the deal: a new book about Stanly County is soon to be published and
you're invited to be a part of it! The book will highlight stories of
Stanly County people, and is part of the prestigious North Carolina County
Heritage series. Eligibility is simple: you live in Stanly County, or you
have roots here in Stanly County! This allows you a free 500 word story and
picture.

To learn more about this exciting project, come to our first meeting,
Monday, April 30, 7 PM at the Boardroom
Restaurant, 135 W. Main, Albemarle. See you then!

Thanks in advance for your help in preserving Stanly County Heritage!

This thread: