NCSCOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCSCOTS > 2005-04 > 1112833659

From: "linda squires" <>
Subject: Re: [NCScots] Tartan Day
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:27:39 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

When is Tartan Day?

-------Original Message-------

From: Nancy
Date: 04/06/05 14:28:59
Subject: [NCScots] Tartan Day

For those with a bit of Scottish blood.....some
links in honor of Tartan Day. Nancy

Tartan Day in America:
Tartan Day Around the World:
The Declaration of Arbroath:
Scots Wha Hae, with a link to hear the song:
Tartans Museum:

The Tartan
There are hundreds of tartans so lovely to see,
And many famous have graced the bare knee;
And the set that I wear is both ancient & braw,
It's the pride o' my heart and the dearest of aw'.
~Sydney Bell~

Nancy, visit the family: